February 7, 2011

No going back!

Well, I turned in my entry form for the schooling show this weekend.  Now I only hope my new show clothes get here in time!  I didn't anticipate the blizzard from hell slowing down the shipment... oh well.  Its a schooling show so I can always ride in my schooling breeches, I just prefer to look a little more put together.

The show is this weekend and thanks to the Colorado weather, we've only rode 2-3 times in the last week and may get 2 more in before the show if we are lucky.  So this may not be our best performance, but we will get out there and see how it goes.  I'm used to a little more preparation but I also decided I can't wait anymore. 

Saturday is supposed to get up in the 40's so here is hoping that holds out.  For those of you in Colorado, the show is at Triple Creek Ranch, let me know if you are gonna be there too.  Dexter will be the giant hair bay snorting and whinnying at everybody. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait to hear how you and Dexter do. Oh, and I hope the show clothes get to you in time; talk about cutting it close!

    ReplyDelete