January 17, 2011

Snowed-In Sunday

Yesterday I went out to ride, hoping all the snow had melted... no such luck.  I'm really really trying hard to not complain about the weather, it doesn't help and I know most everyone else is in the same boat.  Except the lucky few in Florida (I used to be one of those few, sigh).  Anyways...


Since we couldn't  do much I decided to hop on bareback and take a few pictures.  Not easy to stage the camera, hit the timer, and get Dexter to look cute at the exact right moment, but here are some of my attempts.
We are having fun I swear
Yeah! He's ears are up, it's a miracle.
Not sure what the camera did here, but I kinda like it.

And just for fun, some video of us riding bareback.  I know! Two videos in a row, this is not a trend, I promise.  And sorry about the no helmet.  I am an avid "helmet rider" no matter what I'm doing.  I had taken it off to take a picture or 2 and forgot to put it back on.  We didn't do much than trot, not in that snow and mud.


Here is hoping for the warm weather (above freezing) to keep up so the arena can dry up.

1 comment:

  1. You've received a Stylish Blogger Award! Come by my blog to pick it up.

    I love the pictures, especially the last one. How cute!

    ReplyDelete