April 18, 2011

Feedback For My Dexter

Dear Dexter,

Please stop staring at the spectators on the side lines at the shows.  It makes people think you don't know how to got straight on a long side.  I promise they aren't there to kill you or give you treats.

And we both know you are having fun, but if you could stop throwing in a little buck every time I ask for a canter depart that would be great.  The judges don't appreciate it as much as you and I do.

Other than that you are doing great!  The things we get dinged for are things we are working on and you don't know yet (other than those mentioned above) so not your fault.  I can tell you are getting the idea and are doing what you can to give me what I ask for... I appreciate that.

And thanks for always trying to fit in one last poo and pee before we enter the ring.  I know you can't officially get marked off for that but its still nice that you are thinking ahead. :)

Keep up the good work!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. What a nice note to your horse. If I could get Rogo not to stare at the flower boxes along the sides it would be great :)
    Sounds like you're doing realy well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dexter is so lucky to have you. At least he isn't terrified of the judge houses. That's what gets most of 'em!

    ReplyDelete