June 14, 2011

Better Late Than Never...

I know its been a while since the last show, but here are some pictures from it.  Thank my husband.  the prior shows he wasn't taking enough pictures.  I told him the "magic" picture is almost impossible to get, so you just have to keep taking them in hopes one turns out right.  He's such a good listener :) I got to sift through 400+ pictures looking for the magic one.  Let me know what you think :)
Can you tell it was a bit dreary?

Dexter keeping an eye on us from his stall.

It may just look like a walk, but you try to get Dexter to relax in the middle of a test.


Proof that there is at least one moment of magic in every test.

1 comment:

  1. He's really looking fantastic. I think I like the first picture the best. Look at that tail! Odd that's the first tihng I noticed...

    ReplyDelete